From Leica Wiki (English)Jump to navigationJump to search
- Production era - 1939-1963
- Code names - VIOOH with accessory TUVOO
- Type - Universal viewfinder for the focal lengths 3.5-13.5 cm with parallax adjusting lever at back of foot.
- Variants - Later models have nose thread for TUVOO with round, straight and lyre-shaped body versions; some have black nose and 2 have 'W.haven' (Willemshaven) with eagle (marine) insignia on side of lyre - see Fontenelle archive below.
- Cine version - For 1.5-15 cm lenses.
- Gray wartime version - Engraved W.H. used back-to-front with a special eye-piece.
- IMFIN or Imarect 1940 NY version with beaded side casing and large back plate.
- Accessories - TUVOO (VIOAD in NY catalog) for 2.8 cm lenses. Early VIOOH version lacks the threaded nose required to attach TUVOO.
- Evolution - VIOOH was preceded by VIDOM.
- Serial nos. - -10568-11873- -89383-
- Repair instructions
- Forum discussion